Realtek Bluetooth Driver For Windows (2021) Download Free
What is Realtek Bluetooth Driver:
This software package contains the required software and driver to connect the Realtek device to the PC. Realtek Bluetooth Driver is a program developed by Realtek Semiconductor. The most used version is 3.868.867.071015, with over 22% of all installations currently using this version.
Realtek Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10 64-bit ( version 1803, 1903)
- Filename: Realtek Bluetooth Driver (version 1803)
operating system: Windows 10 64-bit
size: 14.2 MB
Released: 26 July 2018
2. Filename: README (version 1803)
Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit
Size: 3.2 KB
Released: 26 July 2018
- All ThinkCentre M630e systems
Supporting Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (version 1803, 1903)
How to Install Realtek Bluetooth Driver:
- Download and install driver Easy.
- Run driver and click the Scan now button.
- Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update all to automatically download and install the correct version of all drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. You need the pro version of Driver Easy to do this, so you will be prompted to upgrade.
How to update Realtek Bluetooth Driver manually:
- Download both of the Realtek Bluetooth radio drivers to your preferred folder. Note We recommend downloading them to your Documents folder.
- Open File Explorer. If there is no file explorer icon in the taskbar, select the search box and enter file explorer and select it.
- Within File Explorer, go to the folder you downloaded the drivers to.
- Find and double click or double tap on the file which you named.
- Select CTRL+a on the keyboard. This should select all of the files
- Right-click or long-press on any of the files and select Extract.
- Select the New folder button and rename it Realtek Bluetooth.
- In File Explorer, select the back button to go to the location you downloaded the drivers into.
- If you are in the folder named Realtek Bluetooth, then select the New folder button and type Realtek Bluetooth 2.
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Find the Realtek device and right-click or long-press on it.
- Select Update Driver from the context menu.
- Select the Browse my computer for driver software button.
- It should default to your Documents folder, if this is where you saved the drivers then just select the Next button. If you did not save the drivers to your Documents folder, select the Browse button and find the folder you downloaded the drivers to and select OK.
- It should now find the updated drivers and install them. Wait for this to complete and select Close.
Now you can download Realtek Bluetooth Driver from our site for free. You can install it by considering all the above points in mind. This is the best Driver that can easily connect Realtek to your PC. We provide you all new versions and download links in our site.