Intel HD Graphics Media Accelerator Driver For Windows 7 Free Download
Intel HD Graphics Media Accelerator Driver is a driver for graphics made for the Intel GMA-based systems. It is programmed especially for Intel Atom series processor-based systems. Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver is a Freeware licensed for Windows (both 64-bit and 32-bit) operating systems without any conditions or constraints.
- Go to “Start” Menu and click “Computer” and then select “Manage”.
- Click on “Continue” to permit User Account Control. Once the Computer Management window is opened, choose “Device Manager”. (If you are updating the driver, go to step 4).
- Click twice on “Video Controller (VGA Compatible)”. (Now jump to step 5).
- Choose “Display Adapters” and then click twice on graphics controller is shown.
- Click on “Driver” and choose “Update Driver”.
- Click on the option “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- Now select the option “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
- Select “Have Disk…” and then “Browse”.
- Go to the folder where you extracted your downloaded file and then select “Graphics”. Choose “igdlh.INF” for 32-bit or “igdlh64.INF” for 64-bit. Now select the “Open” button.
- Click “OK”. All the available display types should appear in a window. Choose the display adapter your system has installed and then click “Next”.
- Again, click the “Next” button. The driver will be installed by the operating system. Now, click “Finish” once completed.
- Click “Close” and then select “Yes” to proceed to restart the system. The driver is now installed.
Description: Intel HD Graphics Media Accelerator Driver For Windows 7 Free Download
Supporting OS: 32-Bit/64-Bit