HP Printer Assistant is a printer management software for Windows operating system which installs with the HP Printer Driver. Using HP Printer Assistant, many tasks could be performed for example scanning the documents and pictures, order printing supplies, check ink levels and more.
When you update your computer to a new version of Windows, the Printer Setup and Software window appear instead of the settings and tools feature you get when you run HP Printer Assistant, and you will notice the printer icon is not visible in the Device and Printers folder. You might face this issue even though your printer was installed before you upgraded your Windows.
How do I download HP Printer Assistant?
Note: HP Printer Assistant is not available for Mac systems. The Mac computer print driver installs HP Utility, which has almost the same features and tools.
- Switch on the printer.
- If your computer is connected to your printer via USB cable, unplug the cable from the printer.
- Select HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads.
- If asked by your computer, then select a method to identify the model of your printer. Now follow the provided on-screen instructions to navigate to the download page.
- Click on Download next to where the full feature driver is shown.
- Now, use the HP Download and Install Assistant for an indicated driver download and installation process, or you can choose Download only to manually select or run the driver file through your Internet browser’s download area.
- While the driver installs, choose the Typical or Recommended a type of installation when asked to do so by the software installer. If you select a Minimum installation feature, go through the description of each software component very attentively to make sure you don’t have to face the loss of printer functionality.
The downloading link location URL is ready below. Feel free and follow the link location URL to start the download quickly. Thanks for visiting our site.
Description: HP Printer Assistant Free Download For Windows
Supporting OS: Windows 32-Bit/64-Bit