HP LaserJet 1018 Driver MAC:
You are trying to connect your HP LaserJet 1018 to the MAC but unable to complete this mission properly. Your system requires the official connectivity driver to be installed. We are providing the latest HP LaserJet 1018 Driver MAC v3.1 at the bottom of this page for free. You have to install this package and then connect your HP LaserJet 1018 to be get connected with your MAC properly.
Everyone knows, Apple doesn’t require any unknown drivers to be installed on their server and it doesn’t support from officials too. But there is the package which will help you to connect your HP LaserJet 1018 with MAC without any problem. Install it and begin to connect your printer.
- Download and install the HP LaserJet 1018 Driver MAC.
- Make sure the printer is powered on and is connected to the MAC properly via USB cable.
- Click the Apple icon (top on the screen) select preferences and then go to the printers and scanners.
- Click the plus option and scroll your list to find the HP LaserJet 1018.
- Drop down the menu select the printer software.
- Type the model or number 1022 and select the 1022 driver to install.
- Now, confirm by checking the settings.
- You have done. Go ahead.
Thanks for visiting our site. Hope, this article will help you to go through. Download the updated HP LaserJet 1018 Driver MAC from below.