Mac is the computer developed by Apple and its working is quite different from the Microsoft Windows based computer. Since most people are used to Microsoft Windows based computer, so when they move to Mac operating systems, they find it quite hard to use. One of the things which bother most new Mac users is the transfer of media files from different smartphones. Most people who have been reporting this issue are HTC users and that’s why I decided to do a guide for them first. In this guide, you are going to learn how to transfer photos from HTC to Mac and that is done with the help of an easy-to-use software that goes by the name of HTC Sync Manager. Even though most people would know about this software, still, we need to introduce you to the benefits which you can enjoy from this software.
Features of HTC Sync Manager:
They are as follows:
• Manage your library of music, photos, and videos on your computer.
• Play music and videos using the built-in player. You can also play iTunes® and Windows Media® Player playlists.
• Import all music, photos, and videos from your HTC device.
• Sync playlists and information such as contacts, calendar, documents, and web bookmarks between your HTC device and your computer.
• Easily transfer your iPhone® photos, videos, messages, contacts, and more to your HTC device.
• Browse and manage files on your HTC device (Mac only).
How to Transfer Photos from HTC to Mac?
Now since you have a good idea of the abilities of this software, let us now tell you how this works. This is an easy step by step guide and after reading this, you are not going to need another guide for the procedure. Make sure that you follow each and every step in this guide just as it is written and you will be easily able to transfer your media from HTC to Mac. So let’s get started.
• Click Gallery tab on the upper left side of HTC Sync Manager.
• Select a photo you want to edit and double-click it.
• Please on click Edit icon on the upper right side of the window.
• Click on Detail to check the photo details such as file name, resolution, and the format itself.
• Choose Rotate Right/Left to rotate the photo clockwise/counterclockwise.
• Choose Crop to trim the photo by dragging the crop box.
• Click Apply when you finished trimming.
• There will be a warning message when you move to another photo, simply click OK to save the changes.
Was this article helpful? I really hope that this guide helped you in a great way. Don’t forget to leave us your feedback in the comments section below. You can download HTC Sync Manager from the given download link below and use it to do the process. Keep visiting our website for amazing tech guides and stuff.Download
(HTC Sync Manager)