For a long time, I have been writing about drivers for your different devices and provided you links to download them. Android phones have a huge fan base and most of the people today use them since they are the boss these days. That is due to many features that other devices can’t provide. There are millions of amazing apps, games and other features that other devices can’t compete with an android device.
One of the many benefits that you can get from android is using it as your internet adapter when your internet connection is not working or finished. In this post, I am going to tell you an easy method, with the help of which you can easily use your data plan on your PC. You shouldn’t let it go to waste and use it on your PC by connecting the android device as a router. This process is also known as ‘Tethering’. Now let’s move on to the step by step guide of how to connect android device to use the internet on PC?
Step by Step Guide how to connect android device to use the internet on PC.
Note: Connect your android device using a USB data cable to do the following process.
1. On your Android phone, go to the Settings.
2. In the settings, go to the Wireless & Networks after you are in the settings.
3. Next step is to tap on more to find some new options in the place.
4. After doing that, search for Tethering and portable hotspot.
5. Now, enable this option. Also, make sure that you have enabled the Mobile Data from the widget bar.
There is nothing more you have to do. Now your PC is ready to use the internet from your mobile data since your android will now work as internet router. Did you like our guide? Leave us your feedback and keep visiting our blog for more amazing tips, tricks, and drivers!