Before this post, we ever shared like this one. Today, we are here again to share one more beneficial post How To Connect PC To PC by Using a Crossover Ethernet Cable?. The way is to connect your both computers are easy and safe. Now, you can easily transfer your files, songs, images, pictures, software and much more without facing difficulties. This type of creating a connection is too easy and safest way to transferring files. This data transfer way is more easiest and it will create a connection between two electronic machines. Let’s see the steps to connect both computers.
- First of all, to connect your computers. Use crossover Ethernet cable to the LAN (RJ45) ports of both computers.
- Change the both network names and the workgroup name to AB or ABC. Then click to save your settings.
- Now, go to the control panel and click on the Network Connections the set up your LAN properties.
- Then you have to setup your protocol values IP Addresses and Subnet Mask.
- You have to set up your these all settings on the other computer as well.
- You have done your job.
Note: There is no any driver to download for your windows. You have to do these all steps to create your connection between two computers.