Bootcamp driver is a service we are providing for your amazing Mac book which will help you to download 32 Bits windows 7 in your Mac Book. This is the updated version of latest Boot Camp which will help you to download 32-bit windows in your beautiful Mac book.
What you need to do is just follow these few glittering steps and install your driver in your Mac Book:
- Click on the link below and download the Boot Camp for installing 32-bits Windows setup.
- When your download is completed unzip the file. If not automatically started double click on the zip folder.
- Click on the Boot Camp5 folder.
- Insert a USB flash drive or hard drive that can be Formatted with the FAT system.
- Now, copy the contents of the .zip file to the root level of USB flash drive or hard drive.
- While running windows 32-bit setup, copy the Boot Camp folder on the USB media you created in step 5, and click twice to open it.
- Click twice on the setup to start the installation.
- When you see a Message box, click on yes so that it may Allow changes.
- Follow the instructions shown on the screen.
- In the completion of installation, it takes few minutes, so do not break the process. After completion of the dialog box will appear to click on the “Finish” button.
- The system will ask you to restart your computer, so click on the “Yes” to complete the installation successfully.
Description: Download Bootcamp Driver Free
Supporting OS: Windows 7 32-Bit