It is very easy to connect your mobile devices to a smart TV, nowadays many companies are developing smart TVs. So connecting your mobile device is an easy thing to do. For this, you just need to have a smartphone and a smart TV, and by following some easy steps you can connect your smartphone to your smart TV.
- First, you have to switch on your smart TV and then you have to see a menu button on the remote control to access the menu of the smart TV.
- When the menu of the TV is accessed, then you have to look for a Network submenu and select it to access the Network Settings.
- Now a message will pop up showing some information about the configuration of the network settings, you have to click next to move on to the next step.
- On the next step, you will see Network Connection Type, Select wireless if you want some other kind of connection you can also select that.
- After selecting Wireless option click next to move to the next step.
- You will be required to connect your Smart TV to your Network, select your desired Network, then click Next.
- Now your Smart tv is going to automatically configure the network settings.
- The first thing that needs to be done is checking that your phone must be connected to the same connection as your Smart Tv is connected to.
- Now unlock your smartphone and press application icon to access all applications.
- From the All Applications menu select Gallery icon to open the gallery so that you can select the multimedia you want to see on your smart tv.
- When your gallery is opened then select the desired media file you want to see on your smart Tv and press it to open.
- When the file is opened, there will be an option for Settings, open the Settings and click on the media link icon or on some devices it is available as screen mirroring.
- Select that option, now you are going to see your TV name. Click on your TV to connect your phone to the smart TV.
Now your desired media file will stream to your smart Tv.