Apple is one of the best brands in the world of technology, it is because of their top notch product policies, software optimization, enhanced security and premium features. But sometimes owning an Apple device gets very frustrating. Their hidden implementation and no access to internal settings limit the user to find out what is actually wrong and how to resolve the issue. Apple has provided a very polished forum and help care to tackle any problem users are facing. At the end, you can bring your device to Apple care centers anytime. One of the most common issues people are facing is that iTunes not recognizing the device, there are few things you can do in order to solve the problem. But mainly it gets resolved by installing Apple mobile device recovery mode drivers.
Apple Mobile Device Recovery mode driver:
If your iPhone, iPad or iPod is not being recognized by iTunes, things get to start really frustrating. You may get some 0xE errors, you can try these steps and seen if the problem is resolved:
- Download and install latest version of iTunes
- Update your software on your PC or Mac
- Make sure your device is charged and turned on
- You may see trust alert popups, you need to unlock the device and tap trust to proceed
- You can try restarting your PC or device
- Try disconnecting all other USB devices
- Try it on other PC or Mac if possible
- Contact Apple support
If none of these things work it’s time to download latest Apple device recovery mode drivers and try reconnecting the device after you install them properly you can download the drivers from this link.
Still facing issues? Try this:
- Uninstall any third party security software installed
- If you are on windows run this command in “Run” %Program Files%\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers
- click OK and right click on usbaapl64.inf or usbaapl.inf and click the install menu
- Locate Apple Mobile Device USB Driver in device manager under Universal Serial Bus controllers and reinstall it.
Download the free driver right now from our website and keep visiting our website for more free drivers.
Description: Apple Mobile Device Recovery Mode Driver Free Download
Supporting OS: Windows 32-Bit/64-Bit