If you have got a laptop or a desktop computer then it must have USB port where you can insert your USB portable device and carry out all the functions you want. A USB is an external storage which helps in the transferring and saving of data which can be used further in the future. Just like every hardware port present on the computer, a USB port also needs a software usually called a driver which enables that particular hardware to work on this computer. For all the ports that are present on your computer, you need a separate driver for them and same is the case for a USB adapter as well. For all the USB ports that are present on your computer, you can use a single driver to get them working. However, you may need different drivers for a USB 2.0 and a 3.0 port because these two are completely different from each other. Since we have introduced you to the USB device and its ports, it is the time that we may come to the original purpose and that is providing you with the free USB Input Device Driver for all the USB ports that are present on your computer. The driver you are going to download now will give you the software to run all the USB 2.0 ports on your computer and for 3.0 ports, you may need to get another driver for which we will add a separate download link. Having said that, you should that this driver is absolutely free to download and you do not need any money to pay for it. Also, all you need to do to get this driver is simply clicking the free download link given at the end of this article and then it will start downloading the driver software for you which can then further be installed in a conventional way. The driver available for download here is compatible with all the major versions of Microsoft Windows including Windows 7, 8.1, and Windows 10 as well. Listed below are quick steps to teach you the installation process.
- Download the driver files by clicking the free download link given at the end of this article and extract them.
- Go to the 'Device Manager' on your computer and select the USB port for which you want to install the driver and double click on it to open its interface.
- Now click on update the driver and then from the upcoming two option, choose the one saying 'choose driver files from my computer' and proceed.
- Now show it the location of the driver files and press okay.
- And this will install the driver for your USB port and you can repeat the process for other ports as well.
So, this is how you download and install this USB Input Device Driver on your computer. Keep visiting our website for free drivers and tech guides.
Description: USB Input Device Driver Free Download
Supporting OS: Windows 32-Bit/64-Bit